Payroll Giving - Charitable donations tax-free through payroll

Payroll Giving is a way of giving money to charity without paying tax on it. It must be paid through PAYE from someone’s wages or pension.

To do this, you need to:

  1. Contact a payroll giving agency to set up a scheme (for example, CAF)
  2. Make deductions in Onfolk (before tax, after NI)
  3. You (the employer) sends the donation amount to the payroll giving agency
Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us