Automate your tax code notices
Saving time and admin
Instead of receiving letters in the post from HMRC about tax codes and manually updating them yourself, you can configure HMRC to notify Onfolk directly.
Onfolk then automatically updates tax codes for your team as soon as HMRC submits the notice.
HMRC notices you can automate in Onfolk:
- Tax code updates or changes
- Student loan notifications (when an employee owes student loans and when they've been repaid in full)
How to automate your tax code notices
- Sign in to HMRC online
- In the "PAYE for employers" box, click "View tax codes or notices and set up alerts"
- On the right, click “Change how you get tax code or student loan notices”
- Select yes for everything
5. You're all done, there's nothing else to do on your end 🥳
From now on Onfolk will execute HMRC's notices for you in the background and you'll stop receiving tax code notices through the post.
When do tax notices get automated?
Usually as soon as you set up notices to come through Onfolk. You'll need to update those manually if you've received paper notices before setting up the automation.