Integrate your Wise account to Onfolk
How to integrate your Wise account to Onfolk
With an existing Wise account
To connect your Wise business account to Onfolk:
- Head to your Wise Integration page in Onfolk
- Enter your business account login details
- Once you've logged in - you're connected ✅
Without an existing Wise account
If you don’t already have a Wise business account, Onfolk will create one for you when you go through the integration flow. It'll use your Onfolk admin email address as login email.
You'll just need to go through Google's Single Sign On (SSO) login flow, or Apple's.
Schedule your salary payments in Wise
Once you've confirmed payroll, you'll see within your Payroll Confirmation screen an option to "Pay with Wise" 👇
- Click on 'Pay with Wise'
- Within the pop-up that comes up, you'll need to confirm the payment amount to send:
- Click 'Continue'. You should end up on a confirmation screen confirming instructions: bank account details to send the salary amount to, exact salary amount, reference.
- Send the money: Go to your bank account and send a transfer using the instructions below. Once sent, salaries will arrive in seconds.
- Once payment has been received into your Wise account, salaries are sent out instantly to employees.
💡 The payment amount and reference need to match exactly what you've been given on your confirmation screen. If not, the transfer will be sent back to your bank account.
You'll be charged £1.22 per payment when using this integration. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Troubleshooting & FAQs
I've connected the wrong Wise account to Onfolk
Head into your Wise integration page, and click on disconnect.
You can then reconnect using your business account.
Can I schedule salary payments to be sent out at a later date?
Unfortunately this isn't currently possible for the moment. Salary payments will be instant once you've sent out the funds to your Wise account.
Can I send the transfer from Wise account to Wise account?
No, you'll need to send the payroll amount from a non-Wise account with the correct amount and reference.
I've sent the wrong amount to my Wise account, or the salary amount for the month has changed
If the salary amount sent is wrong or has been updated or there’s a typo in the reference, the money will be returned to the bank account you used to send the funds.
If your salary amount for the month has changed, get in touch with us at email@example.com.
I've sent the payment to Wise, but salaries haven't been paid out to employees
In that case get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.